Collective Leadership (3 day course)
An Introduction to Coaching & Mentoring
3-Day Development Course
Getting better outcomes – collective leadership; an introduction to coaching and mentoring.
“Having courageous conversations, thinking differently, improving performance and productivity”
The programme is aimed at leaders and managers who are keen to take on a coaching approach on an individual and team basis as part of their day to day practice.
The programme will give you an introduction and insight into coaching approaches and styles, an opportunity to appreciate and practice coaching tools and techniques, consider the practical implementation of coaching approaches in the workplace on an individual and team basis, and how these approaches and methodologies enhance communication and increase the effectiveness of managing change processes, improve performance and productivity.
- Understanding leadership coaching and mentoring
- Know yourself as a coach
- Rapport building
- Rule of Three – a practical questioning tool
- Values, beliefs and attitudes which influence conversations
- Models of coaching
- Coaching tools and techniques
- Coaching and mentoring ground rules
- Coaching tools to support change
- Human needs
- Logical levels of change
- Action learning approach -Review of coaching skills application